Tripura JEE - TBJEE
The Tripura JEE (TBJEE) is conducted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination for admission to Under Gradaute (UG) programmes in Engineering, Medical, Technical and various other study areas within the state of Tripura. The exam will be held at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, and Agartala. Tripura JEE offers 4 subjects for TBJEE namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The candidate needs to select 1 subject out of Mathematics and Biology and the rest are compulsory.
TBJEE Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should successfully complete their class 12th examination with Physics, Math, Chemistry and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
TBJEE Examination Fee
- For SC and ST candidates the examination fee is Rs. 300/-
- For UR candidates the examination fee is Rs. 350/-
- BPL SC and ST candidates the examination fee is Rs. 200/- for .
- For BPL UR candidates the examination fee is Rs. 250/-.
- The payment should be done via challan.
- Note: TBJEE application fees may change time to time.
TBJEE Application Process
- Visit the TBJEE official site tbjee.nic.in
- Download the application form from the official website
- Fill up the application form with all the accurate details
- Payment of the application fees
- After the successful completion of the payment. Submit the form along with all the required documents duly attested to
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
Old Secretariat, Complex, Finance Building
2nd Floor, Agartala
Important Dates for Tripura JEE (Tentative)
TJEE important dates (tentative):
- TJEE Application Form: 1st week of January to Last week of January
- TJEE Admit Card: Last week of March
- TJEE Exam Dates: April/May May
- Tripura JEE Result: 1st week of June
- For exact dates see EducationNews.Shiksha
TBJEE Exam Pattern
- TBJEE exam will comprise of 4 different subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses belong to Ground A and they will write the exam for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates seeking admission to Medical / Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such courses belong to Group-B and they will write the exam for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Group C course will appear for all four subjects.
- All four subjects will have three different question papers.